Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

Happy Holidays!

Well time has flown by this term. I can't believe there is only 1 term left for the year! Students in 2D have worked really hard this term and we have had many highlights. Below is a list of what students have enjoyed the most this term:

Ellie - writing
Ella – working on my punctuation during writing
Hollie - literacy groups
Sebastian - popcorn science experiment
Kobe - blue explosion and milk science experiments and literacy groups
Charlie - science
Jesse – Improving my writing using VCOP. I also liked literacy groups and the cricket clinic
Matt - I liked maths and science
Jett - I liked maths, writing stories and you can't forget about computers
Nic – PE and ICT
Billy - I have enjoyed starting at a new and better school
Declan - maths and computers in the classroom
Liam - my favourite thing was the footy day
Molly - I liked computers, PE and literacy groups
Alyssa - ICT
Gwyneth – science: my favourite experiment was the lemonade but I didn't like the popcorn
Tyler - I have enjoyed ICT and library
Lanie - Literacy and ICT
Mckenzie - science, ICT, footy day and persuasive writing
Lachlan - footy day, ICT and PE


The real 2014 AFL Grand Final Premiership Cup

Footy Day
All the best for the holidays and I look forward to seeing everyone next term!

No comments:

Post a Comment