Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Final Post for 2014!

What a big year it has been! I can't believe that we are almost at the end of our time together as a class. We have all achieved so much and improved a great deal in maths, writing, spelling and how to get along well with each other. Each student should feel very proud of their efforts.

Last week the students enjoyed transition sessions to different grade 3 classrooms. We also visited the kitchen and garden and we are looking forward to spending more time there next year.

Thank you to all students in 2D this year. I have had a great year and have enjoyed knowing you and helping you along in your learning journeys. Thank you also to parents for their help and support throughout the year. Enjoy the festive season and your summer holidays!









Concert Rehearsal

Kitchen orientation for next year

Comment

What has been your highlight (favourite thing) this year in grade 2? Don't forget to write your name.

9 comments:

  1. my favorite thing in grade 2 is all of the sessions. I can't wait to see what sessions I get to do in grade 3 I'm excited for the garden and kitchen because I get to cook all sorts of yummy foods. It's been a very long year for me and I hope I my teacher will be happy about his new class from sebastian

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite things about year 2 is ICT,PE,Seeing my friends,Playing with my friends and doing all these lessons ill miss osborne and I will miss my class
    From Ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY favourite thing in school was maths and working with others and also somas camp and plenty more.
    Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite thing in grade 2 was going to Somers Camp. The best thing about Somers Camp was doing low rope course because I got to do lots of fun courses From Hollie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like doing division and lots more maths and maths games. I also love making big stores and reading them out to the class. but the thing I love the most is................. MR DRYSDALE!!!!! BY ELLA

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite thing about school this year was doing maths, writing and homework. School is so much fun!
    By Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourite things ict sport

    From Harper

    ReplyDelete
  8. my favourite thing were pe,art and ict from tyler

    ReplyDelete
  9. my favourite thing in grade two is pe,ict and art and spelling tests seeing my friend from Ryan!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete